uguuuu thank you darlin ;;;;
stop white people from calling every silk robe a fucking kimono 2k14
"If white people are so privileged why is there a Black Entertainment Network and no White Entertainment Network?"
"Men don’t have privilege, there are women’s only gyms!"
"Why isn’t there a campus centre for straight/cis people!?"
SAME REASONS WHY IN MARIO KART YOU DON’T GET BLUE SHELLS OR LIGHTNING BOLTS WHEN YOU’RE ALREADY IN FIRST PLACE, ASSBAG.
This is honestly the best explanation I have ever seen.
As a black girl, you guys have no idea how shitty it feels when you want to try out different, cool and creative hair colours, but you feel like you can’t because people will automatically turn up their noses at you and call you ghetto and/or ratchet.
Bless that one person in every group that is like “keep going, I’m listening” and encourages you to finish your story even when everyone else is talking over you.
my kind of man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EVERYONE KEEP TURNING THE EFF UP!!!
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
You are not a burden.
You are not a bother.
You enhance the lives of others.
People smile, not groan, when you text them.
When all of your friends log online at the same time
- nobody asked if you are a fucking fan of ladies code or not. if you are going to make a post about the fact that someone just died, there is no need to preface that post with “i’m not a fan, but…” like it’s not about you
- yes, people Die All The Time. it is sad. when celebrities die, it is sad. i already made one big post about this and i don’t have the emotional energy to make another one. people will forever be shedding tears over the tremendous pain that comes with death. it’s scary and hard to deal with. consider that the kpop fandom is primarily consisted of young kids, many of which have never had a real experience with death before. this is scary and shocking. it’s scary and shocking to someone like me, an adult who has had a lot of experience with death—including emotional trauma related to any type of automobile accident.
- stop saying you are glad it wasn’t your bias. it shouldn’t have been anyone. we shouldn’t be glad that it was one person over another. that is so fucked up.
- go eunbi has died. this is very sad for her friends and family. two members are also in critical condition. think about the people hit by this on a personal level. your sadness is real and valid, but go eunbi was a person, not just an idol. stop thinking of her as an idol and think of her as a person. we love eunbi, we’re thinking of eunbi and those who will miss her the most.
- be cool. be respectful. be nice. be kind. this is difficult. let’s be good to each other.
WHY WOULD SEGREGATING GAY BOYS FROM STRAIGHT BOYS ON CAMPING TRIPS MAKE ANY SENSE LIKE IF YOURE TRYING TO KEEP THEM FROM HAVING SEX WITH EACHOTHER YOURE LITERALLY PUTTING ALL THE BOYS WHO LIKE OTHER BOYS TOGETHER IN A TENT ALONE